Blah Blah Urget Notice! SPAM Anti-SPAM Blah

From: David K. Leigh (dkleigh@harvest-tech.com)
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 21:48:57 EEST

Greetings my friendly people,

With much fear and trepidation, I send word from the County of Bell in the
wonderful State of Texas. I am sitting here with cramped fingers at a PC
reading many many e-mails.

My take:

Blah, Blah.

I receive spam.
I receive anti-spam spam.
I receive copies of spam.
I receive replies to spam.
I receive generic posts.
I receieve RP related posts.
I receive all of the above multiple times.

Blah, Blah

Bottom line, this is the best forum and continues to have immediate and
appropriate answers to real RP related questions. This has been a community
for some time and most are reluctant to leave, myself being one of them.

This is how much I pay for this service: $0.00

I get an infinite return on this current investment.

David K. Leigh (254) 933-1000
Harvest Technologies, Inc. fax (254) 298-0125
Rapid Prototyping Services www.harvest-tech.com