NURBZ Gods

From: Jonathan Chertok (chertok22@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 04:12:22 EEST

Can anyone tell me of a convenient way to "skin" or "nurbz" the attached
file?

I have successfully done a similar shape in FormZ, but cannot seem to get
the controls to "Nurbz" this shape correctly (the rotation of the circles
seems to be creating some problems...?).

If it can't happen in FormZed - I'd be curious if anyone knows a way to get
this to happen in ACAD (unlikely) or Rhino (probable). I could probably keep
punting it around for another afternoon, but would be interested in hearing
from anyone with the requisite expertise.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Universal Joint
Full Service Design and Construction