On the subject of songs

From: Ian Gibson (igibson@hkucc.hku.hk)
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 04:53:06 EEST

Dear rpml

I've tidied this up a bit. Also, at the next RP conference I attend, I
promise to give a live performance, although it will have to be after a
large number of margaritas and I refuse to wear a costume.

Young Man, do you have SLA?
I said, Young Man, do you work it all day?
I said, Young Man, trying to make it all pay
by pushing the limit?

Well, Young Man, I know a place you can go
And it seems yes man, its a place we all know
Because hey man, you have to sift through the snow of
spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam

It's fun to be at the RPML
Its fun to be at the RPML
You can cure all the sick,
you can get a big dick,
you can meet up with Russian Chicks

But I say Young Man, if you have SLS
Then you should stay there, and you don't have to guess
Because where else, can you obtain
Free advice from all the experts?

You should stay at the RPML
You should stay at the RPML
You can share and enjoy (tribute to Hannu)
You can have a good meal
You can do whatever you feeeeel

So I say Big Man, with your big FDM
Or your Quadra, Sanders, ZCorp and then
I say stay here, because we need the men (sorry - and ladies)
To make this mail list happen

It's fun to stay at the RPML
You should stay at the RPML
Throw out those ideas