NURBZ Gods - dxf

From: Jonathan Chertok (chertok22@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 16:18:12 EEST

List,

I attached a dxf of that file and would be curious to find out if there are
any ACAD, FormZ, Rhino tools that accomplish the posted task.

I mostly interested in hearing individual solutions (the process) for
accomplishing this task in the above mentioned software - as opposed to
simply skinning (pardon the pun) the problem.

It looks like C-Mesh produces a rectangular mesh, while Nurbs based
operations would produce a smooth surface...is this characteristic of most
software with respect to Nurbs operations (I suppose it is) and I'm
especially curious to know if this is a task that is beyond the reach of
ACAD.

God bless the list,

Jonathan

Universal Joint