Rapid Prototyping Internet Message Forum

From: admin@rpimf.org
Date: Fri May 30 2003 - 17:16:46 EEST

The Rapid Prototyping Internet Message Forum is up and running.

www.rpimf.org

It consists of three different sections.

First, a mailing list like the RP-ML.
The list has been spam free to date, and we have measures in place to
prevent it in the future.\
You must be a subscriber to post.
You must confirm an e-mail address to be a subscriber.
There is a link on the www.rpimf..org home page to sign up.

Second, there is a Bulletin Board/Message Forum.
This allows us to discuss any topic in a more static fashion the the mailing
lists.
There is a link on the www.rpimf..org home page to join.

And lastly, a chat room.
This is like an open instant messenger where many people can join one
conversation.
There is a link on the www.rpimf..org home page to join.

You can join one or all of the above.
Everything is free (it cost me $8.95 to register the website, and it will
cost $9.95 per month for the site)

Hope you come and join us.

RPIMF Administrator

P.S. Hannu, I am still waiting to hear back from you.