ASSISTANCE

From: Abdul Aziz (abdulaziz@talkabc.com)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 03:00:13 EEST

Dear Friend,

First let me use this medium to introduce myself, I am Abdul Aziz Mujib from KIRKUK
district in IRAQ from the family of late Alhaji Mohammed Mujib a MEMBER OF PETROLEUM AND NATURAL GAS MINISTRY.

My late father Alhaji Mohammed Mujib before his death held a very sensitive position in government in IRAQ, My father had a bullet shot by the American soldiers on his way to KUWAIT THE NEGHBOURING COUNTRY OF IRAQ, He was later conveyed to a government hospital in KUWAIT for a medical treatment wherein he later died. In the hospital bed, my father revealed and confided in me about an escrow suspense account which he has with a trust and finance house in Europe. This escrow account has in it the sum of ($30,500,000.00) THIRTY MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS.

However, since after the war, I have been in contact with the Finance and trust company over the possibilities of withdrawing and subsequently transferring the money out of the Finance Company to a much safer ground with a new identity but this I can not handle alone going by the volume of money involved and besides, this transaction is better handled with a neutral person outside Iraq to avoid confiscation of the whole fund.

Now that the war is over with the allied forces still in control, the future is still very blink for us as we do not know where to start from. The only hope I and my aged mother has now is this money with the security company in Europe. I like to use this medium to seek for your help and assistance for you to come to my aid. I proposed that you stand as my proxy person (that is my late father’s foreign partner), so as to assist me in getting this fund out of the trust and finance house, more especially as the Finance and Trust company is requesting that another account be set up with them for easy transfer of the fund. I won’t mind the fund being transferred to your country where we can make proper use of it in a lucrative business investment over there.

This transaction is now only known by you, myself and my old sick mother whom is now with me in the camp waiting for the time I get this fund out of the trust house, the secrecy and confidentiality should be maintained for the successful transfer of this fund.

On the receipt of your reply and with a perceived level of understanding established between both of us, I will provide you with the contact details of the Security Company for you to verify before the commencement of the transaction.

Please send me your private telephone and fax number for more confidential discussions as I do not have any phone now that you could call me but I can secretly call you from a confidential phone booth. Please, direct your reply to abdul@web-mail.com.ar.

Best Regards
Abdul Aziz Mujib