(no subject)

From: MATTEW NJIE (matnjie101@hknetmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 12:57:11 EEST

 Dear Friend,

 I am Mattew Njie an Executive Director Projects, of
 the FEDERAL MINISTRY OF WORKS AND HOUSING (FMWH). Through
 my search in the internet ,I got your email address and
 after due verication with my colleagues,I decided to
 forward to you this business proposal in
 anticipation
 that you may be in position to assist/handle this
 business with me.

 We want a reliable person, who could assist us in
 receiving funds resulted from over invoiced bills
 from contracts awarded under the budget allocation for
 FMWH.These bills had been approved for payment by
 the concernd ministry.The contracts had been executed,
 commissioned and the contractors had been paid their
 actual contractual sums.What we are about to receive
 now is a kick back from the contractors and Under
 the protocol division as civil servants, we are forbiden
 to operate or owm foreign accounts,this is why am
 soliciting your assistance in this manner.

 On our part, all modalities had been worked out in
 ensuring a smooth transaction .All I want from you
 is your mailing address and the name that you want the
 cheques to be issued on. As soon as you indicate
 your interest, further instructions will be passed on to
 you on the procedure that we will follow in
 accomplishing this deal.

 On accomplishment of this deal you will be entitled
 to 10% of the total sum.Note,there will be no financial
 obligation required from you and this transaction is
 100% risk free.

 If this proposal is accepted by you, kindly reach me
 immediately via e-mail: furnishing me with your
 confidential telephone numbers.

 Looking forward to hearing from you.

 Best regards

 Mattew Njie