Some changes made to the RPIMF to make it better

From: admin@rpimf.org
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 22:45:22 EEST

Some changes to the RPIMF website.

The e-mail addresses of the list members are only viewable by the list
administrators.
This list will never be released, sold or given away for any reason.
As of this e-mail, the list is up to 112 members.

I will continue to forward mail between the lists so nothing gets missed.
(I will skip the spam of course.)
Let me know if you have any problems with the RPIMF list at all !!!!!

The forum is slowly gaining members but not posts. :(
Stop by and see what it is.

I have not seen anyone in the chat, but I am not always there.

Please e-mail me if you have any questions

RPIMF Admin