PROPOSAL.

From: Dr. Femi Dada (femidada@z6.com)
Date: Sun Jun 08 2003 - 01:40:03 EEST

Dr. Femi Dada.
dadafemi@z6.com
Hello
I am DR. FEMI DADA , the Director For Projects with the Ministry of
Petroleum. First and Foremost, I apologize for using this medium to
reach you for a transaction/business of this magnitude, but this is due
to the confidentiality and prompt access reposed on this medium. I got
your contact from the Nigerian Export and Promotion Council I have
decided to seek a confidential co-operation with you in the execution of
the deal described hereunder for the benefit of all parties and hope
you will keep it as top secret because of the nature of the transaction.
Within the Ministry of Petroluem where I work as a Director, and with
the co-operation of four other top officials, we have in our possession
as overdue payment bills totaling Twenty Eight Million, Five Hundred
Thousand United States Dollars (US$28,500,000.00) which we want to
transfer abroad with the assistance and co-operation of a foreign
company who will receive the said funds on our behalf or a reliable
foreign non-company account to receive such funds. Moreso, we are
handicapped in this circumstances as the Nigerian Civil Service Code of
Conduct does not allow us to operate offshore account hence your
importance in this whole transaction.
This amount US$28,500,000.00 represents the balance of the total
contract value executed on behalf of my Ministry by a foreign
contracting firm, which we the officials over-invoiced deliberately.
Though the actual contract cost has been paid to the original contractor,
leaving behind the balance in the tune of the said amount which we have
by principle gotten approval by Key Tested Telegraphic Transfer (K.T.T.)
to any foreign bank account you will provide by filling an application
through the Justice Ministry here in Nigeria for the transfer of rights
and priviledges of the former contractor to you.
I have the authority of my partner involved to propose that should you
be willing to assist us in the transaction, your share of the sum will
be 30% of the $28.5M, 60% for us and 10% for taxation and miscellaneous
expenses. The business itself is 100% safe on your part provided you
treat it with utmost secrecy and confidentiality.
Also, your area of specialization is not a hindrance to the successful
execution of this transaction. Endeavour to contact me immediately
through my direct email address for confidential reason as we progress I
will give you my telephone and fax number whether or not you are
interested in this deal.
If you are not, it will enable me scout for another foreign partner to
carry out this deal. And please remember to treat this matter as very
confidential because we will not comprehend any form of exposures as we
are still in active Government service and also remember that time is of
the essence in this business.
I await your response in anticipation of your fullest co-operation.
Yours faithfully,
Dr. Femi Dada
.