PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL

From: Roy Zondeki (zondekiroy@lycos.com)
Date: Sun Jun 08 2003 - 17:01:32 EEST

STRICTLY PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL
FROM: Mr. Roy Zondeki
DEPARTMENT OF MINERALS AND ENERGY
PRETORIA, SOUTH AFRICA.
Email: zondekiroy@netscape.net

It is my great pleasure to write you this letter on behalf of my colleagues. Your information was given to me by a member of the Economic Society of South African Chambers of Trade and Commerce (ESSACTC) who was with the Government delegation on a trip to your country for a bilateral conference talk to encourage foreign investors. I have decided to seek a confidential co-operation with you in the execution of a deal hereunder for the benefit of all parties and hope you will keep it confidential because of the nature of this business.
Within the Department of Minerals and Energy where I work as a Director of Audit, with the co-operation of four other top officials, we have in our possession an overdue payment in US funds.

The said funds represent certain percentage of the contract value executed on behalf of my Department by a foreign contracting firm, which we the officials over-invoiced to the amount of US$21,500,000 (Twenty-one Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
Since the present elected Government is determined to pay foreign contractors all debts owed, so as to maintain good relations with foreign governments and non-governmental agencies, we included our bills for approvals with the Department of Finance and the Reserve Bank of South Africa (RBSA).

We are seeking your assistance to front as the beneficiary of the unclaimed funds, since we are not allowed to operate foreign accounts. Details and change of beneficiary information upon application for claim to reflect payment and approvals will be secured on behalf of you/your Company.

My colleagues and I are prepared to give you US$4.2m while we take US$15.2m and the balance of US$2.1m for taxes and miscellaneous expenses incurred.
This business is completely safe and secure, provided you treat it with utmost confidentiality. It does not matter whether you/your Company does contract projects, as a transfer of powers will be secured in favor of you/your Company. Your specialization is not a hindrance to the successful execution of this transaction. I have reposed my confidence in you and hope that you will not disappoint us.

Kindly notify me through my private Email address below:
(zondekiroy@netscape.net) for further details upon your acceptance of this proposal.

Yours Faithfully
Mr. Roy Zondeki.
zondekiroy@netscape.net