RE: Book Recommendations?

From: #TAN KWANG HUI# (kwanghui_tan@pmail.ntu.edu.sg)
Date: Wed Jun 25 2003 - 04:06:18 EEST

Dear Marni

You may wish to refer to the following book for more details.

Chua C. K., Leong K. F. and Lim C. S., "Rapid Prototyping: Principles and Applications", 2nd edition, World Scientific, Feb 2003.

Regards
Mr. TAN Kwang Hui
Research Student
Nanyang Technological University
Design Research Centre - Rapid Prototyping Research Lab
School of Mechanical and Production Engineering
50 Nanyang Avenue
Singapore 6397978
Telephone : +65 67904466