Stratasys User Group Conference

From: Mitchell, Doug (D.B.) (dmitchel@ford.com)
Date: Wed Jul 02 2003 - 13:52:46 EEST

Greetings from Stratasys,

The Stratasys User Group Conference registration form has arrived. Don't
miss your opportunity to receive free advanced Insight training worth
$1500.00, experience new materials and products, and talk one on one with
other users regarding their special applications. The interaction among this
years users is sure leave everyone feeling more knowledgeable, skilled, and
creative in their upcoming projects.

Between the innovative presentations and new information being discussed in
the Breakout Sessions, there is something here for new and returning
customer alike. Attending this Conference will aid everyone in doing what
our theme says, "Communicate User Ideas."

Further questions can be addressed to me at the below information.

Follow this link to the Web site and registration form,
www.stratasys.com/userconference/ or enter through the customer Log-Ins link
on our home page.

We look forward to seeing you this October.

Sincerely,

Michael Brenholt
Stratasys Inc.
Applications Engineer