RE: endoscope for inspection of castings

From: Joe Allison (jallison@solidconcepts.com)
Date: Tue Jul 22 2003 - 04:00:02 EEST

Ralf,

You might just be looking for the wrong thing. Isn't an "endoscope" a medical instrument? We use a "borescope" to look inside parts and small passage ways. If this is what you are looking for, let me know. I will forward you the brand instrument we are using.

Joe Allison
Solid Concepts Inc.
28231 Avenue Crocker, Bldg 10
Valencia, CA 91355