Borescope Info

From: Joe Allison (jallison@solidconcepts.com)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 20:54:47 EEST

I had a number of requests for this information so I am forwarding it to the group.

Here is the information on the borescope we got. We have been very happy with it.

AVIS-3 (Articulating Video Imaging Scope)
4 way +/-120 deg
10 mm diameter X 3 meters
Includes 4mm lens, 13" color monitor, controller and probe system, 100W Halogen light and carrying case.

We got it from a company called "UXR BORESCOPE, NDT EQUIPMENT". I don't have their number around anymore. We bought it years ago. They are in the U.S.

Joe Allison
Solid Concepts Inc.
28231 Avenue Crocker, Bldg 10
Valencia, CA 91355