Job Posting: Sales Engineer for RapidForm 3D Scanning Software

From: Tom Charron (tomc@inustech.com)
Date: Sat Aug 09 2003 - 01:23:55 EEST

INUS Technology currently has an opening in its San Jose, CA office for a
Sales & Support Engineer. This is an excellent opportunity for an
entrepreneurial, technically-savvy candidate to join us in the early stages
of our entry into the North American market. The right candidate will be
assigned significant responsibility and control over our North American
sales and support efforts and will be well positioned to grow with the
company as we increase our presence globally. Qualified individuals will
have a background in CAD/CAM, with experience in 3D scanning technology
and/or NURBS surfacing technology preferred.

Responsibilities include:

- Promoting RapidForm software to new prospects
- Performing online software demonstrations and providing pre-sale technical
support
- Providing post-sale technical support to North American customers and
partners
- Making onsite and online sales calls to customer sites around North
America
- Represent RapidForm at trade shows and conferences
- Assist in the marketing and sale of RapidForm software in the American
market
- Interact with INUS Technology globally, especially our HQ staff in Seoul,
Korea

Skills:

- Bachelor's degree required; Engineering or Business degree preferred
- Sales experience required
- Excellent computer skills required
- CAD/CAM or Rapid Prototyping experience preferred
- Experience with 3D scanning and/or NURBS surfacing preferred

About INUS Technology:

INUS Technology, based in Seoul, South Korea, develops cutting edge 3D
scanning and reverse modeling solutions. The company's flagship RapidForm
software is the #1 software for reverse engineering and inspection of 3D
scan data worldwide. RapidForm makes 3D scanning an extremely powerful tool
for a variety of applications and is used in manufacturing, R&D, quality
inspection, medical research, civil engineering and more. More than 1,500
industry leading companies like Sony, General Motors, Honda, Panasonic,
Renault and Johnson & Johnson use RapidForm's advanced technology to
innovate throughout their research, design, manufacturing and quality
control processes. For more information, visit www.rapidform.com.

To apply, email your resume & cover letter to Tom Charron at
tomc@rapidform.com. Please, no calls.