Re: JP5 Systems

From: EdGrenda@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 00:19:12 EEST

Hi All:

Actually someone already has come very close to reproducing the Schroff
system. Might even be made under license, for all I know.

>From the Commercial Systems Directory on our site

http://home.att.net/~castleisland/com_lks.htm

under the LOM category:

Try these folks:

"Boxford Co. (UK) The company offers an low-cost software package called
RapidPRO which can slice an STL file and lay it out for automatic layer
fabrication on a vinyl sign cutter. The layers are subsequently assembled manually. "

http://www.boxford.co.uk/boxford/docs/products/rapid_content.htm

Regards,
Ed

Ed Grenda
Castle Island Co.
19 Pondview Road
Arlington, MA 02474 USA
781-646-6280 (voice or fax)
EdGrenda@aol.com (email)

The Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping
http://home.att.net/~castleisland/