Next Of Kin

From: sunday1 (sunday1@moomia.com)
Date: Sat Aug 16 2003 - 17:28:42 EEST

ATTENTION: YASUO

I am Attorney Fernandez Richard, a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney to Mr.
Nick Yasuo, a national of your country, who one of the American Sub Contractor with the
PETROLEUM OIL & GAS ESPAŅA; S. A. SPAIN. Herein after shall be referred to as my client.

On the 21st of April 2002, my client, his wife and their three sons were involved in a
car accident along Madrid Barcelona express road. All occupants of the vehicle
unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several enquiries to locate any of
my clients extended relatives this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several
unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over the Internet, to locate any
member of his family hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in
repatriating the assets and Capital valued at US$ 35.5million left behind by my client
before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Security Finance Firm where
this huge deposits were lodged. The said Security Finance Company has issued me a notice
to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next fourteen
official working days.

Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio
and modalities for transfer. I have all necessary formation and legal documents needed to
back you up for claim. All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see
this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Upon conclusion of
transaction you are entitle of 40% sum.

PLEASE REPLY THROUGH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS

EMAIL: worldlinkchambers@starplace.com

PRIVATE EMAIL: barristerfernandez@starplace.com