Re: Hours for SLSUG early registration

From: Paul.Bates@reebok.com
Date: Fri Aug 22 2003 - 09:41:19 EEST

Hi all -

Every now and then I break out of my silence to share my wisdom (if you can
call it that) with the fine RPML community. As the SLS Users Group
Meeting is getting closer, I just wanted to offer my personal
recommendation to all potential attendees. All SLS users, if you are not
sure yet if you are going to attend, I suggest you seriously consider
it............aw heck, just sign up and come on out. It is a great
opportunity to learn more about the technology we use everyday (I am
certainly still learning), and network with users we would never normally
have an opportunity to meet. I will certainly be there and who wouldn't
want a chance to hang out with me?

Hey if nothing else this note is not about a virus or spam.....

Regards
Paul

"HALDEMAN, P. (PETER)" <NEWHOLLA.PHALDEM@NEWHOLLAND.COM>@rapid.lpt.fi on
08/21/2003 12:36:00 PM