RE: Lost Core Urethane Castings

From: Richard M. Harrington (rharrington@harringtonpdc.com)
Date: Thu Aug 28 2003 - 18:51:56 EEST

Hi John,

If I understand you correctly, we have done this type of casting with a
water soluble wax. You can find the material from any investment wax
supplier. You will need to melt the material with a muriatic acid/water
solution. You will also need to dispose of the resulting sludge through
a hazardous material vendor.

Good luck and please call if you have any questions

Rick Harrington

Harrington Product Development Center
"Your partner in product development solutions"

1756 Tennessee Ave
Cincinnati, Ohio 45229-1202

Phone: 513.482.4702
Fax: 513.482.4709