proposed assistance

From: JUNIOR ROBERT (guei_junior@starmedia.com)
Date: Fri Aug 29 2003 - 14:50:14 EEST

Dear friend,
This mail may be a surprise to you because you did not give me the permission to do so and neither do you know me but before I tell you about myself I want you to please forgive me for sending the mail without your permission.
My name is Sarah Adidi Guei, 26 years old and the daughter of the late military ruler of Ivory-Coast ( Retired Brigadier General Robert Guei) who was killed in a political crisis which led to war in my country(Ivory-Coast)some weeks ago.My father,mother and two junior brothers were killed by some soldiers believed to be loyal to the government because of my father's objection to some certain policies of the present government. I was lucky to have escaped with a brother who is the last child of the family that night because we were visiting a family friend in another city far away from our home.
I have to go into hiding with my junior brother for some days before arrangements were made for us to leave Ivory-Coast for the Republic of Togo on the invitation of President Eyadema of Togo who granted us political assylum.
Before we left for Togo,I visited our home where my mother and my two junior ones were killed in our village and during the search for some documents in my father's room came accross some vital documents and the keys to a secret vault in the house.I took the keys and went down to where the vault is and there I discovered two metal boxes which were carefully hidden. With the aide of the documents I was able to open the boxes only to find out that the boxes were full of money in hundred dollar bills. I could not count the money because I was very shock to see it and again it is too much for me to count but the documents that I discovered in his room which led me to the boxes put the money at $10,000,000:00(ten million dollars).
I locked it back carefully and arranged for the boxes to be moved with me through the help of some family friends to Abidjan the capital city where I deposited the boxes with a security company for safe-keeping.I did not declare the content of the boxes to the security company,I only declare it as family valuables.
When the African leaders came to Ivory-Coast and President Eyadema invited us to go to the Republic of Togo where I now live with my junior one.I cannot leave the money there in Abidjan so I am making arrangements to move the boxes to Togo where I now live and have the money transfered by bank abroad.
This has been my reason for contacting you.
I would have given you my telephone number so that you can call me in order to discuss the issue better but I'm afraid to do so because we have too many people around us who I would not want to know of the money but I have a laptop with me all the time and I think it will be better to communicate by Internet untill we can make proper and solid arrangements about how to move the money.
I wish to meet with you if you can make a trip to The Republic of Togo or Ivory-Coast,then we can meet secretly before we go ahead for the transaction.Never mind about your expenditure it will be taken care of though I may not be able to send some money to you right now but I will pay it back if you can do it and not only that,I am ready to offer 30% of the money to you for this assistance.It is not that I am paying you but for your assistance which I shall really appreciate.
l advise you contact me through this e-mail address:sarahguei@netscape.net or sarah_g20032001@yahoo.com
Please I wish that this assistance be treated highly confidential.
Waiting to read your response about the proposal soonext.
Thanks.
Sarah Guei.

http://www.latinmail.com. Gratuito, latino y en espaņol.