RE: viper laser problems

From: David K. Leigh (dkleigh@harvest-tech.com)
Date: Thu Sep 04 2003 - 16:11:08 EEST

I know that our Viper has seen the same issues. The laser is relatively new
and many things have been done to improve it since its inception. But,
there is still some ways to go. Since it is a 3D Systems laser, my guess is
the best person to service it would be 3D Systems.

But, there is always someone out there trying to figger this stuff out. I'd
be interested to know others thoughts and experiences on this issue.

David K. Leigh (254) 933-1000
Harvest Technologies, Inc. fax (254) 298-0125
Rapid Prototyping Services www.harvest-tech.com