ATTENTION

From: Jones walter (walter_jones665@123.com)
Date: Fri Sep 05 2003 - 02:13:27 EEST

PLS FORWARD ALL CORRESPONDENSES TO:walter_jones665@yahoo.co.uk
President/Ceo.

Sir,

My name is walter Jones I am the accountant to former president Charles Taylor who you all know that is in asylum now in Nigeria and was forced to leave his presidency in Liberia. I am helping him to Move forty Million dollars in cash, I need your help in moving the money out of the country. This money is legal and I will give you 40% for your effort and assistance. You do not need to travel. Since there is Online banking.

If you are interested contact me and I will give you all the full details.

A contract agreement will be written and signed by both parties.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Mr.walter Jones
PLS FORWARD ALL CORRESPONDENSES TO:walter_jones665@yahoo.co.uk