It is a virus... We are infecting each other... Please contact your support personnel and do not open these messages...

From: Ray Hawat (ray.hawat@autodesk.com)
Date: Fri Aug 29 2003 - 18:53:53 EEST

Thank you very much and have a great day.

Raed "Ray" Hawat, Ph.D.
Senior Manager - Engineering and Support
Infrastructure Solutions Division
Transportation Group
Phone: (813) 620-1444 ext. 228
Fax: (813) 620-9019
410 Ware Blvd, Suite 1200 Tampa, FL 33619
Visit us at http://www.caice.com and http://www.autodesk.com

The information communicated in this transmission or attachments is intended only for the addressee and, unless specifically instructed otherwise, should  be treated as confidential, proprietary information of Autodesk, Inc. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not retain, copy, distribute or use this information. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.