the list

From: parts@protocallonline.com
Date: Fri Sep 05 2003 - 17:04:00 EEST

Hi All,

The list on www.rpimf.org is still up and running spam free.

Hannu - if you want the rpimf.org site, it is yours!!! I will transfer all
rights to it over to you.

Unsubscribing from the rp-ml list

How do I subscribe or unsubscribe to this list?It is very simple. Just send
a message to majordomo@rapid.lpt.fi. The message should contain the line
"subscribe rp-ml" or "unsubscribe rp-ml", optionally followed by your e-mail
address, eg. "unsubscribe rp-ml me@here".
If you specify an address different from the one in your mail headers, you
may run into difficulties later if you wish to unsubscribe to the list.
Therefore it is not recommended to use the email address in your
subscription message unless it is absolutely necessary. In most cases your
mail headers will have the correct address and there's no need to fiddle
with it.

Or go to http://rapid.lpt.fi/rp-ml/

Doug
ProtoCall, LLC