RE: status?

From: James P. Harrison (jharrison@3de.net)
Date: Wed Sep 10 2003 - 01:59:53 EEST

Here's my 2 cents. We are very busy and I don't have anything to say. The
Spam doesn't bother me because I have filters and I am used to getting
flamed! The e-trash is just like the junk mail I get at home. I just toss
it into the circular file.

Have a great week,
Jim
James P. Harrison
Vice President Of Product Development
3Dimensional Engineering, Inc.
2991 N. Powerline Road
Pompano Beach, FL 33069
P: (954) 972-9906
F: (954) 972-8903
www.3de.net
jharrison@3de.net

This e-mail is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the
recipient(s) named above, and may be a communication privileged by law. If
the reader of this e-mail is not an intended recipient, you have received
this e-mail in error and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete the
copy you received. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.