LETTER

From: maryam_abacha003 (maryam_abacha003@gay.com)
Date: Wed Sep 10 2003 - 17:16:54 EEST

FROM: HAJIA MARYAM ABACHA
TO:PRESIDENT/CEO

REQUEST FOR YOUR HELP.

First I will like to solicit your confidence in this transaction, this
is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidence and top secret.
Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one
apprehensive and worried but I am assuring you that, all will be well at
the end of the day. I have decided to contact you due to the urgency of
this transaction.
Let me start by introducing my self properly to you, I am Mrs. Hajia
Maryam Abacha, and also the wife of late President of Federal Republic
of Nigeria,General Sanni Abacha .I came to know you yesterday when I
came across your Company profile through internet. I am contacting you
for a confidential transaction, which involves the transfer of huge sum

of money to a foreign account requiring maximum confidence.
However the fund was deposited by my late husband with FOUNTAIN TRUST
BANK OF NIGERIA PLC, under this new present regime headed by President
Olusengu Obasanjo, who fact victimize during my husband regime. The
present President have sized all my Husband Properties here in
Nigeria and also froze all his personal account both in Nigeria and
Abroad with the help of America, British and Swiss Government.I was
instructed by my LAWYER to look for any Foreign Partner out side
Nigeria who will claim the said fund on behalf of the family.

The Chairman and Members of the Directors of the Bank have promise to
help, arrangement has being made for the fund to be transfer under the
Bank care to any foreign account. In order to maintain this positive
development, I now seek your permission to stand as a Beneficiary so
that the fund US$57.5million will release and paid into your account.
Meanwhile, all Documents and proves to enable you get this fund will be

carefully worked out by the Bank. I am assuring you that this business
is 100% risk free, Your shares stays while the rest be for my family for
investment purpose in your country which will be under you care.

Please, if you are interested to assist us, you are here by advice to
furnish me your Personal Contacts Via your Residential Address,
Telephone and Fax numbersm and your company name to enable me send it to
the bank for the transfer of this fund to your account. As soon as I
receive the acknowledge of receipt of this mail message, I am going to
instruct the Bank to release more information to you, concerning this
transaction.

Thanks, May Allah bless you.
Mrs. Hajia MARYAM ABACAH,
Former First Lady,
Federal Republic of Nigeria
You can also contact me with my private email at maryam_abacha58@gawab.com

Thousands of Profiles. Thousands of potential dates, lovers or friends.
Gay.com Personals -- You'll Get Hooked! http://www.gay.com/personals/