Still seeking employment in RP after 7 months

From: Guy Bourdeau (bourdege@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Sep 11 2003 - 16:49:55 EEST

Well group it has been over 7 months and the industry is still in a slump since my layoff. I have been involved with RP since 1988. My involvement is been with the beta of the Sla-1, Sla-250, Sla-500 along with the Sla-500 and the DTM SLS-2000. Other areas I was involved with the development in this industry also included the IBM / Stratsys along with the Zcorp and Sander MM6-pro including several material development programs. I have worked the RP industry from March 1988 till I was laid off in February.

I have been involved in both the SLS and SLA Users groups. Presently I am a third term treasurer for the SLA Users group.

I would really like to get back into the business.

For the past 15 year my experiences have been strictly in RP. First at Pratt & Whitney in Connecticut and then at Beckman Coulter in Florida. One area I have only minimal experience is in sales and really not comfortable doing.

Resume is available on request and relocation is an option.

Sincerely,

Guy E. Bourdeau, MCSE, A+
5116 Jefferson Street
Hollywood, FL 33021-7116