New Site! Dollars for your Empties!

From: Jeremy Brighton (JeremyB@etransmail3.com)
Date: Sat Sep 13 2003 - 02:15:26 EEST

If you cannot view this message, please visit: http://www.globalzon2k.com/recycle4dollars.html Welcome To Recycle4Dollars.com - recycle your empty inkjet and toner cartridges
G7 Productivity Systems, Inc. is sending this email to its subscribed users.
You are subscribed as: rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi
Home | Recycle 4 You | Recycle 4 Schools | Recycle 4 Charity

Recycling is a great
habit to have...
pass it on.

Recycle 4 You
Need extra money?
Want to help the environment?
Want FREE shipping?
Our Recycle 4 You program provides all this and more.
Begin recycling today! It's quick and easy.
Find out more...

Plastics used in cartridges can take over 10 centuries
(1000 years) to decompose.
Find out more...

Super Return Value
   Up to $3.50 for inkjet cartridges
   Up to $5.00 for toner cartridges

Unlike most fundraisers, everything is FREE!

There is no door-to-door soliciting; nothing to sell or buy and you earn money year-round. Plus, 100% of your Recycle 4 Dollars goes to your organization because we pay all shipping costs.

Great for Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Brownies, schools, athletic organizations, charities, churches!
Find out more...

Also, once you are listed in our Donation Directory anyone can donate recycle dollars directly to your organization.

  This site is for recycling only. Visit www.g7ps.com to order ink and toner cartridges.
  Terms & Conditions | Privacy | Contact Us
   Please call 800-303-2620 for questions or assistance regarding this offer.

   Thank you very much.
   Best regards,

   Jeremy Brighton
   Customer Relationship Executive
   JeremyB@riverton.etransmail4.com
   800-303-2620

   To change your communication preferences Click Here
   or simply reply to this Email with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.