RE: LOM survival

From: Bibb, Richard (PDR) (RBibb-pdr@uwic.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Sep 17 2003 - 10:40:59 EEST

Dear George,

You are quite right that Cubic probably should be able to help. I was kind
of hoping that they would respond on the List as their website does not seem
to have been updated for a long time. However, one of the major problems I
gather is that some of the electrical and electronic component are no longer
manufacturered.

LOM can have some applications in medical work and I have used it many
times. Just like industrial applications I find it particularly good for
large models such as heads, faces and large simple bones like the pelvis or
femur.

regards,
Richard

________________________________