RE: SLA Build station 5.3 and windows 2000

From: Chris Sutcliffe (c.j.sutcliffe@liverpool.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Sep 24 2003 - 11:58:49 EEST

First time I've replied to the list for a while....hello everyone!

Reasonably simple answer to this one (although not that constructive) tell
the narrow minded fools to go take a running jump. These morons, crazed by
the power they think they have to make our lives a misery should be told in
no uncertain terms to crawl back into the God forsaken hole they came from.
I wouldn't mind but they all think they are clever just because they can set
up a network and upgrade windows......well I can do that and I'm not an IT
"professional"

Larry stand up for yourself....it's their problem and they are trying to
make it yours.

Best Regards

Chris

Dr. Chris Sutcliffe

Rapid, Micro and Bio Manufacturing Research
MSERC
The University of Liverpool
Department of Engineering
Ashton Building