Advanced Training in Injection Molding

From: Vito LEO (leo@bims-seminars.com)
Date: Tue Sep 30 2003 - 14:29:47 EEST

We are proud to announce the upcoming English speaking sessions of our
BIMS seminar :

"Understanding Injection Molding of Thermoplastics - The key to Optimum
Plastic Part Design"

Roskilde (near Copenhagen) - 28th and 29th October 2003
Nilsiä, Finland - 30th and 31st October 2003

Ermenonville Castle (near Paris) - 23rd and 24th February 2004

More than 350 people from major companies have attended the previous 24
sessions. If you are interested in this advanced and innovative 2 day's
training, please read more about it on our website at
<http://www.bims-seminars.com/> http://www.bims-seminars.com
You will find all information about content and directions for
registration.
Thank you also in advance for circulating this information to other
people involved in part design, material research, molding production,
tooling, etc.

Notable past participants :

Nokia Finland, Nokia Denmark, Nokia USA, Ericsson Sweden, Bang&Olufsen,
Solvay, Moldflow France, Moldflow Sweden, Bayer, BASF, General Electric
Plastics, Valeo, Bic, Plastic Omnium, Visteon, Michelin, Dupont,
Borealis, Danfoss, Raufoss, Sanyo, Siemens, Eimo, Husky, Lego, NKT,
Nolato, Philips, Peguform plus various academic and many more smaller
companies.

Dr. Vito LEO
BIMS-SEMINARS sprl
Sentier de BOMAL 8