RE:OFFER OF LIGHT CRUDE OIL

From: unitedoilagency@netscape.net
Date: Thu Oct 02 2003 - 00:56:24 EEST

Dear sir
RE: OFFER OF SIX MILLION BARRELS OF LIGHT CRUDE OIL

We confirm the offer of six million barrels of light crude oil (+/-5%) extracted from our monthly lifting quota.The crude oil shall be delivered to the buyers accepted destination monthly thus:

1,000,000 barrels (+/-5%) =950,000 barrels net.

Quality :The quality shall conform with Bonny Light crude oil specifications.
Specification gravity- 0.8398
API- 37.00
BS&W- 0.6% VOL.
Water content BD- 0.2% AV
Reid Vapour Pressure- 6.52PSIG
Pour point- Below 40 0 f
Sulphur %wt- 0.14
Salanity - 4.7PTB

Price :The price shall be less $4.00 from quoted north sea brent crude oil price as published in the international oil bulletin (Platt).

Shipment :The shipment shall be cost insurance & Freight (CIF)

Payment :The payment shall be by out turn barrels basis.

Bank quarantee under I.C.C 600 only shall be accepted for the shipment.

Buyers bank shall be verify by the vitol oil bank to confirm the financial capabilities to avoid wasting of time.

For buyers requesting performance ,vitoil oil shall invite fudiciary agent to provide this facilities.
Please ,should you be or have any interested buyer in these, revert immediately for further discussion.
Thanks.
Yours Faithfully,
Mike L Jones
GM/Client services Manager.