Re: CT scan into .STL file

From: Alf Jahn (jahn@burg-halle.de)
Date: Wed Oct 08 2003 - 18:46:02 EEST

Hello Mr. Howard,
i know that Materialise is offering a software as interface between medical
scanners (CT, MRI, Technical scanner, ...) an Rapid Prototyping, its called
Mimics (http://www.materialise.com/mimics/main_ENG.html ). Perhaps you can
ask Materialise for a university which is using that or you can contact
just.in.form@t-online.de (there i have seen the process chain from medical
scan to rp model).

Regards

Alf Jahn | http://www.burg-halle.de/rp/

3D Modelling/ Rapid Prototyping
Burg Giebichenstein College of Art and Design Halle
Germany