RE: A suggestion on how to solve shipping nightmare

From: Richard M. Harrington (rharrington@harringtonpdc.com)
Date: Thu Oct 09 2003 - 23:21:32 EEST

Hi list,

We resolved this problem by developing a foam to shoot the parts out of
that eliminates the need for wax, eliminates autoclave, has no variable
shrinkage and ships well (no special packaging)

Rick Harrington

Harrington Product Development Center
"Your partner in product development solutions"

1756 Tennessee Ave
Cincinnati, Ohio 45229-1202

Phone: 513.482.4702
Fax: 513.482.4709