Contact me ASAP.

From: Rotimi (dr_1960@centrum.cz)
Date: Sat Oct 11 2003 - 05:07:44 EEST

DAVID ROTIMI.

Attn: President/ceo,
I am making this contact with you based on trust and confidence I
have
For you, your Company and God irrespective of the fact that we have
not
met before and because of the nature of the business I am about to
introduce to you. I want to remain positive having the faith, the
will
and
convincing myself
that you will be interested and capable to do
business with me.

I am writing to inform you of our desire to acquire estates or landed

properties in your country on behalf of the Director of Contracts and

Finance Allocation of the Federal Ministry Of Works and Housing
(FMW&H)
Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Considering his very strategic and influential position, he would
want
the transaction to be strictly Confidential as possible. He further
wants his identity to remain undisclosed at least for now, until the
completion of the transaction, Hence our desire to have an overseas
agent. I
have therefore been directed to inquire if you would agree to act as
our overseas agent in order to actualize this transaction.

The deal, in brief, is that the funds with which we intend to carry
out
our proposed investments in your country is presently in a coded
account in the central bank of Nigeria (CBN) and we need your
assistance to transfer the funds to your country in a convenient bank

account that will be provided by you before we can put the funds into

use in your country.

We want to transfer the sum of US$17,000, 000, 00. (Seventeen
Million
United States Dollars) for investment purpose. This funds can be
credited directly to your personal or company accounts by this
financial
institution after due consultation and verification.My boss has
agreed
give you 20% of the total funds for your assistance to help us move
this funds into your account.

As soon as payment is effected, and the amount mentioned above is
successfully transferred into your account, we intend to use our own
share
in acquiring some estates abroad. For this too you shall also serve
as
our agent. In the light of this, I would like you to forward to me
the
following information:

1. Your name and address,
2. Your personal Tel /fax number.

You are requested to communicate your acceptance of this proposal
through my above stated email address after which we shall discuss in

details the
modalities for seeing this transaction through.

Your quick response will be highly appreciated. Thank you in
anticipation of your cooperation.

Yours faithfully,

David Rotimi.