RE: Question for the jewellery types.

From: Paul Finelt (paul@finelt.net)
Date: Thu Oct 16 2003 - 06:10:58 EEST

Depends upon what he wants to cast and how much $$$ he has.
White metal (low melting point metals) for costume jewelry requires
different equipment than copper-based, gold or silver alloys.
Check out http://www.riogrande.com for some info. There are Canadian based
suppliers also.
I highly recommend that he contact a LOCAL supplier if his experience is
limited. Field visits and good local training are always important in
starting out on these endeavors.
Good luck.
Paul Finelt