Thanks for the Help with the Star Shapes

From: Jonathan Chertok (chertok22@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 24 2003 - 00:58:23 EEST

List,

I'd like to thank everyone that helped me with the Bohemian Star shapes.

I was able to get some great assistance and RP modelling expertise.

Thought to thank everyone who helped via the list - in addition to over the
phone or in email.

I hope to get them out of a machine in the coming weeks.

Sincerely,

Jonathan Chertok

Universal Joint: Buildings + Digital Design

Jonathan Chertok. Principal
Austin, Texas [512] 407 9628

Full Service Design and Construction

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your current Internet access and enjoy
patented spam control and more. Get two months FREE!
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa