Please help me out.

From: okon ben (benokon2@123.com)
Date: Thu Oct 30 2003 - 21:16:52 EET

Mr. Ben Okon.
33 Marina,Lagos,
Nigeria.

Good day,

l am Mr.Ben Okon, Civil Servant in the Ministry of Health. l know
this proposal will come to you as asurprise because we have not met
before either physically or through correspondence.

I got your contact from our chamber of commerce here in Nigeria and
have no doubt in your ability to handle this proposal involving huge
sum of money.

My father Chief Isama Okonkwo(Now Late) was the Royal Head of my
community, ELEME (an oil rich town) in Nigeria. My community produces
5.8% of the total crude oil production in Nigeria and 0.5% of the
Dollar value of each barrel is paid to my father as royalty by the
Federal Government. My father was also the Chairman of ISAMA Special
Oil Trust Fund. In his position as the Royal head and Chairman of the
Oil Trust Fund, he made some money which he left for me as the only
heir to inherit.

The money is Eighteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars
(US$18.5). This Money originated from the accumulated royalties
between 1976-1998 . Due to poor banking system in Nigeria and
political instability as a result of past Military rules (1985-1999)
, he deposited this Money in a Strong Room/"VAULTS" with an open
beneficiary in a security company pending when he would finish
arrangement to transfer it abroad . He was planning this when he died
late last year of Heart Attack.

Just before my father died he called my attention to the money and
charged me to look for a foreigner who would assist me in the
transfer/investment of the funds abroad. So l would be very grateful
if you could accept to help me achieve this great objective.

I promise to give you 10% of the total funds transferred to your
vital bank account as compensation for your assistance. Five percent
(5%)has been set aside to take care of all expenses we may incure
during the transaction. To indicate your interest, contact me
urgently and confidentially for more information and the roles you
will play in this
business.

All the legal Documents concerning this Money will be sent to you as
soon as we agreed together. Please I will appreciate that you send
your telephone/fax numbers to enable me contact you immediately for
discussions.

May the almighty God bless you.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Ben Okon.