Winning Notification

From: Deborah Mitzer (transatlantic6@netscape.net)
Date: Mon Nov 03 2003 - 11:46:23 EET

Webmasters Global Email Lottery
25A Prinz Franz Straat
5700 Roermond,Rotterdam
Netherlands
GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED LICENSED LOTTERY PROMOTERS.
Ref Number: 50049/337-9678
Batch Number: 54555222-WMG/2003

Sir,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Webmasters Global Email Lottery programs held on the 30th Sept, 2003. Your e-mail
address attached to ticket number 36589520174-2986 with Serial Number
6448-249 Drew lucky numbers 4-2-6-7-5-12-32 which consequently Won in
the 1st category.You are threfore approved a lump sum of.US$500,000.00 (Five hundred thousand United States Dollars)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your
winning information confidential until your claims has been processed
and your money paid out to you. This is part of our security protocol
to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some
participants.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
from over 200,000 companies and 30,000,000 individual email addresses and
names from all over the world. This promotional program takes place every
three year.

To file for your claims, please contact our FIDUCIAL AGENT in The Netherlands for your Winning claims and Processing on telephone 0031-615 608 854. (Contact Officer- Cliff Brad Taylor of Transatlantic Security BV Netherlands).

Please, be aware that our Paying Bank will effect Payment Swiftly upon
satisfactory report, Verifications and validations provided by our processing Agent that would be designated to your file.

Remember, all winning must be CLAIMED not later than 15th of November
2003. After this date all unclaimed funds would be included in the next stake.

Please note that in other to avoid unnecessary delays and complications remember to quote your reference information in all correspondence. Futhermore, should there be any eventual change of information please inform our Agent as quickly as posible.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thanks for being part of our promotional program.

Note: Anyboby under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.Members of the affiliate agencies are automatically not allowed to participate in this program.

Yours truly,

Mrs.Deborah Mitzer.
Games / Lottery Coordinator.
Webmasters Global Email Lottery