Job opportunity at Materialise: Application Engineer-Magics RP - USA

From: Colleen Wivell (Cwivell@materialise.com)
Date: Mon Nov 03 2003 - 16:49:45 EET

Have you used our Magics RP software? Do you like working in a 3D CAD-like
environment? Do you enjoy working with customers to solve their problems?
Then, you are just the person that we're looking for...

****************
Application Engineer-Magics RP (North America)

Materialise is a world leader in Rapid Prototyping software. We are an
international company with offices in eight countries throughout the world.
Our "Magics" software line is used to view, fix and manipulate STL files for
applications in rapid prototyping, rapid tooling as well as reverse
engineering. Our Magics customer base includes a virtual who's who in the
automotive & aerospace industry as well as most of the prominent
Universities around the world. We also have a medical product line to
reverse engineer the human body with CT scans.

We have a great opportunity in our Ann Arbor, MI office for a TECHNICAL
PROFESSIONAL who is ready for a challenge. As a Product Support Engineer,
you will support the Magics software line in North America in a variety of
ways.

Primary Focus of Position:

Support customers in the most optimal use of our software
Join sales staff at customer visits to provide technical demonstrations
Provide technical support to internal sales team
Assist with technical expertise at trade shows (some travel required)
Test and support software debugging during development stage

Skills and Abilities:

BS in engineering or computer science preferred
Excellent computer skills required
Good communication and problem solving skills a must
Rapid Prototyping experience or experience with Magics RP a plus

Our Offer:

Fast paced, team oriented environment. We offer competitive salaries and an
outstanding benefits package. Please send your resume to
jobs@materialise.com. For more information, check out our website:
www.materialise.com <http://www.materialise.com>

Assistance for relocation or visa sponsorship is not available for this
position.

Contact Info:

Colleen Wivell
General Manager