RE: Virtual endoscopy?

From: Paul Hooper (paulhoop@cox.net)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2003 - 18:30:03 EET

This is being done! We provide exactly what your are speculating about.
Namely physical models produced from CT (or MRI) scans for health care use.
Doctors find these models especially useful for pre surgical planning for
complex bone reconstruction surgeries. Our middle step is the virtualization
of the CT scan into a 3D image and save it as an STL file. Then create the
model. See our web site for some examples.

We also provide standard RP services for the engineering, architectural,
legal and entertainment communities.

L. Paul Hooper

Stereolithographers
91 Corporate Park Drive, Suite 110