Re: Void Normal Direction

From: C. Brock Rooney (brock@mich.com)
Date: Fri Nov 07 2003 - 22:15:46 EET

Put a small hole through the model, so the inner and outer shells are joined to
make one shell.

At 09:52 AM 11/7/03 -0600, Jonathan Chertok wrote
>List,
>I have a shape that has an enclosed void, which seems to want to print as a
>solid. If I take a quarter section out of the model it prints fine, however
>as a fully enclosed volume it prints as a solid.

C. Brock Rooney, Pres., Brock Rooney & Associates Inc. (Brockware)
        915 Westwood Birmingham MIchigan 48009 USA
 (248)645-0236 fax(248)645-9020 email brockware@ameritech.net