Re: Looking for Sanders/Solidscape service bureau investment caster

From: Jim Klohr (jimklohr@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 21:42:58 EET

Ron,
Check out Sigma TCT (www.sigmatct.com) they were one of the first Sanders SB's and can also provide you with castings as well.
Their quality is excellent, ask for Jim Theoharris @ 1-949-723-9027 ..
Best Regards,
Jim Klohr

"Rich, Ron" <ron.rich@camp.org> wrote:
I am looking to get protoypes of some small parts and have not been able to
get any type of quote from the suppliers I have found to date. Please
provide me with names and numbers of shop willing to look at this job. I
would rather have a no quote and a reason why than to be ignored as I have
up to this point. It would be nice to get the wax patterns price as well as
the investment casting price of the parts but I would consider two sources
if I have to.

Thanks in advance

Ron Rich
Sr. Product Design Engineer