Z-corp Machine

From: Chuck Renz (crenz@playtex.com)
Date: Wed Nov 12 2003 - 22:22:23 EET

Hello, my name is Chuck Renz. I am with Playtex Products, Inc.

I am trying to sell our prototyping machine that we no longer have any use for. It is a Z-Corp Z406 machine with a ZD4 part cleaner. It is only 2 years old and it is in excellent condition. It has been very useful to us, but we are looking to upgrade to a newer machine and we are trying to sell this machine.

Do you know of anyone who would like to buy a used Z-Corp machine at a reasonable price?

Let me know.

Chuck Renz
Playtex