SL5220 and SL5240 resin master patterns used in RTV castings

From: David.Oblak@coulter.com
Date: Fri Nov 14 2003 - 21:57:17 EET

Is anyone using SL5220 and/or SL5240 resins as masters for RTV urethane
castings? I believe I'm having contamination problems with my silicone from the
sla material (master) and would like to receive feedback from people that have
had similar issues. I would like to speak with actual users and not vendors
wanting me to use their products. Thanks for any helpful info.

David Oblak
Beckman/Coulter Inc.
Sr. Mechanical Designer/RP
(305) 380-3764