SLA water clear 350 or larger

From: Rich, Ron (ron.rich@camp.org)
Date: Mon Nov 17 2003 - 21:08:23 EET

My coworker is working on a project with a tight time frame files are to be
ready afternoon Friday 11-21-03 and would need a 2 day turn around (a WED
11-26-03 in our hands) on 3 water clear parts 1 approx 6" x 6" x 3" , and
2 approx 14" x 4" x 2" . Contract will be awarded Friday evening on
11-21-03. Please email me if you would like to be included in quote
package. There are a few other parts that will be quoted also some from SLS
or FDM and other SLA. If you have any other capabilities please list in
your response.

Thanks,

Ron Rich
Sr. Product Design Engineer