Re: TCT 2003 @the NEC in Birmingham, UK

From: Paul (paulb@laserrepro.com)
Date: Tue Nov 18 2003 - 18:23:07 EET

One thing I think is an oversight here. The students of today will become
our customers of tomorrow! We constantly provide tours to high school and
college students, sometimes with workshops and also sponsor numerous student
projects. I look at it as it cost me more if I choose not to invest in the
future. Food for thought!

Regards,

Paul Bordner II VP of Operations Laser Reproductions 950 Taylor Station Road
Suite E Gahanna, Ohio 43230 phone 614.552.6905 fax 614.552.6907 mobile
614.206.0436 www.laserrepro.com