Sales Engineer and CAE sales and support job opening in Thailand.

From: Soonthorn Surakittipong (soonthorn@mentel.co.th)
Date: Wed Nov 19 2003 - 05:24:07 EET

Mentel Co., Ltd. is leading company in Thailand for high-end Product
Development through Digital Manufacturing solution including
(RE/CAD/CAM/CAE/RP from well-know products such as Catia, GOM, 3D
Systems and so on. Because of expanding of our business, we are looking
for qualify knowledge and skill persons to join our team as following
positions:

Sales Engineer 2 Positions

Male or Female

Age between 22-27 years old

Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechanical, Tooling, Production Engineering
or related field

Experience in CAD/CAM/CAE, Rapid Prototype, Reverse Engineering and
Tooling is preferable

Good command of spoken and written English or Japanese

Must have own car

Willing to learn and work hard.

Pleasant personality, good relationship skill and highly service-minded

Oversea training, good salary and commission will be provided.

CAE Sales engineer and support engineer

Male or Female

Age between 22-27 years old

Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechanical, Tooling, Production Engineering
or related field

Expert or interested in CAE is preferable

Must have own car

Good command of spoken and written English or Japanese

Pleasant personality, good relationship skill and highly service-minded

Oversea training, good salary and commission will be provided.

Best Regards,

Soonthorn Surakittipong

Mentel Co., Ltd.

High-End Product Development Through Digital Manufacturing

448 P.Karat Bld., Fl. 11, Ratchadapisek Rd., Huaykwang Bangkok 10310
Thailand

T: 66 (0) 2938-2800 ext 111 F: 66 (0) 2938-2822
<mailto:soonthorn@mentel.co.th> soonthorn@mentel.co.th
<http://www.mentel.co.th/> www.mentel.co.th

image001.jpg