RE: Stratasys Insight Software Bug

From: JB Ventures BV (info@jbventures.nl)
Date: Wed Nov 19 2003 - 09:37:01 EET

Hello Jon,

We run for about 4 weeks now with version 3.6.1 of InSight now for our FDM
Tarzan; the time estimation function is improved a lot, however calculating
it by STATUS (and packing) is using much more time now. Also building tall
thinwalled profiles in Z is going rapidly (increase at least 3 times!)
because of little tip-pause between layers, but perhaps this is steered not
by InSight but by the new back-end software (we run with Headworks on our
machine)

What do you think of the new tipwhiper wich makes balls instead of threads;
sometimes it works but mostly we get male products (products with balls); we
are not realy convinced about this solution.

Best regards,

Jorn Berends
RapidPrototyping.NL