Re: TCT 2003 @the NEC in Birmingham, UK

From: PT Mativenga (P.Mativenga@umist.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Nov 19 2003 - 19:06:09 EET

That is exactly what I was trying to get across to the organisers.

Paul

From: "Paul" <paulb@laserrepro.com>
To: "David Park" <david0park@hotmail.com>,
        <P.Mativenga@umist.ac.uk>,
        <rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi>
Date sent: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 11:23:07 -0500
Subject: Re: TCT 2003 @the NEC in Birmingham, UK

> One thing I think is an oversight here. The students of today will become
> our customers of tomorrow! We constantly provide tours to high school and
> college students, sometimes with workshops and also sponsor numerous student
> projects. I look at it as it cost me more if I choose not to invest in the
> future. Food for thought!
>
> Regards,
>
> Paul Bordner II VP of Operations Laser Reproductions 950 Taylor Station Road
> Suite E Gahanna, Ohio 43230 phone 614.552.6905 fax 614.552.6907 mobile
> 614.206.0436 www.laserrepro.com

Dr P T Mativenga
Lecturer
University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology
Manufacturing Division
Department of Mechanical, Aerospace and Manufacturing Engineering
Sackville Street, Main Building
P O Box No. 88, Manchester M60 1QD
United Kingdom

Tel 0161 200 3821 (overseas) 44 161 200 3821
Fax 0161 200 3803 (overseas) 44 161 200 3803
Email P.Mativenga@umist.ac.uk